Here is a list of things we suggest for a more successful photo shoot:
ONE MONTH BEFORE:
Make any online purchases well in advance. Many online purchases come from other countries and it can take a while for them to get through customs.
ONE WEEK BEFORE (Plan Your Shoot):
- Think about incorporating a theme(s) into your shoot, i.e. bridal, anniversary, yours or your man’s hobbies. Read our article about Selecting Your Theme and Props
- Purchase any accessories and props you may want to bring.
- Try on your outfits and stockings. If skin bulges when you are standing, sitting or lying down, your outfit is too tight.
- Practice your sexy expressions in front of a mirror beforehand. Sometimes we think we look sexy when, in reality, we look angry or sad. A Victoria’s Secret catalog is a great tool to help you find your “look.”
- If using a 5 – 7 day process, start teeth whitening.
THREE DAYS BEFORE:
- Although we do not recommend tanning, if you insist on doing so, please do tanning at least 3 days before your shoot.
- If you use a tanning bed, do NOT tan less than 3 days before your shoot to avoid possible burn.
TWO DAYS BEFORE:
- Shave or wax to avoid rashes or razor burn or cuts.
- Get your hair cut and colored.
- Get a manicure and pedicure.
- Exfoliate your entire body for best results.
- Get a facial.
- Arrive with clean, straightened hair (if we are styling your hair).
- Moisturize your body.
- Arrive in full makeup and styled hair (if you are not taking advantage of our fabulous makeup artists).
- Do NOT wear the shoes you are using in your shoot. Scuffed shoe bottoms do not photograph well.
- Pack a small suitcase with 1-2 outfits, any jewelry (pearls), makeup for touchups (if you are not taking advantage of our makeup artists), any props and shoes.
Read our article Selecting Your Theme and Props
Contact us if you would like more information or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation and tour of our studio.